Friday, March 5, 2010

Beach trip stories!

Yesterday I went to the beach on the bus. I saw crabs with lots of fast legs. They zoomed under the rocks.
Harshil

Yesterday LZ6 went to the beach and we saw some crabs and then the crabs jumped off our hand and then the crabs can bite. We saw some fish and they were zooming in the water.
Jashiel

Yesterday I went to the Omana beach. I saw crabs. They moved sideways under the rock to get away from me.
Keisha

Yesterday we went to the beach and it is called Omana beach. We saw crabs. They were hiding under the rocks and we got one. They were sticky. I liked going to the beach, I had fun! Yay!! I loved making sandcastles the best. I had a great day.
Denell

Yesterday the Junior School went to the beach in a bus. We saw some jumping crabs and some slimy sea snails, soft seaweed and some fast fish. At lunchtime it was raining so the bus came and we went back to MHP. We made sandcastle mountains and we went to the park and we went on the swing and on the flying fox.
Pahul

In Learning Zone 6 we went to Omana beach. I saw zooming fish and I saw snapping crabs, they were hiding under the rocks. I picked up a gluey piece of seaweed. It felt ticklish and squishy.
Rufaro

Yesterday we went to Omana beach and we found some scuttling crabs and slimy sticky sea snails. I put my hand into the swishing water and saw some zooming fish swimming around the rocks. We made some sandcastles in the sand and we decorated it with collected shells. After all that we went to the park and at the park I swung high on the swings and zoomed down the slide. I had an awesome day!
Brianna

Yesterday we went to Omana beach. We went on a bus. We saw crabs, they are camouflaged in the mud. They can jump and they were pinching us.
Ronak

Yesterday we went to the beach named Omana. We saw crabs, they are big, small and scuttling and jumping. The sea snails were slow moving and the fish were fast zooming.
Win-Son

Yesterday we went to the Omana beach. We saw a fish, zooming fish and some crabs were pinching Miss Baker! I picked up a baby crab. It was scuttling in my hand. It jumped out of my hand and back into the water and it was fast.
Jared

Yesterday we went to Omana beach. We found lots of crabs and they moved sideways. We went in the bus with my mum and we saw a fish and it's fast and we couldn't catch it. We took lots of photos of animals and we made sandcastles.
Astha

Yesterday LZ6 went to Omana beach and I saw a jumping crab. It jumped out of my hand and I saw a jiggly jellyfish in the mud and the jiggly jellyfish was going down in the water. I made a sandcastle and a little sandcastle and let Miss Baker see. We are happy.
Leo

Yesterday I went to the beach. I saw crabs, they were scuttling on my hand. The claws were tickly.
Hayden

Yesterday LZ6 went to Omana beach to explore and to have fun! Me and Denell saw some big, pinching, jumping crabs. "I saw a crab!" said Brianna. When it was raining Leo washed his hair like in the bathroom. I saw sticky, soft sea snails. They were yucky. The sea snails were slow moving in the sand. Yay!
Dorothy

Yesterday LZ6 went to the beach. We saw some camouflaged pinching crabs. We also saw some slithering sea snails. We had lots of fun! My mum also came. After a few hours it started to rain so we got drenched and had to go back home.
Jaden

Yesterday we went to the beach trip. We saw crabs, they were camouflaged in the mud. They were under the rocks. They were cool. We were all sandy and when we got on the bus we were wet as from the rain.
Caleb

Yesterday I went to the beach and I picked up the shells and I saw a sea snail. The snails were slow moving and the snails were sticky and the snails were grey. At the beach there is water in the rockpools and I put my feet in the water.
Michelle

I went to the beach called Omana on Tuesday on the bus. I collected lots of crabs and starfish. The crabs were grey and camouflaged in the water. They were hard to see.
Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment